White Castle Restaurant
White Castle Restaurant is located within easy access to Intestate 44 in Fenton. The dine-in and drive-thru restaurant offers the same sliders and cheeseburgers they have always offered since the restaurant chain's founding in 1921. However, modern times have brought the addition of breakfast sandwiches, chicken rings, mozzarella sticks and pulled pork sandwiches to their menu.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp is even with parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1921
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fish and chicken sandwiches, onion rings, fries, mozzarella sticks, doughnuts, coffee
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Fast Food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sliders
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch