The Fenton Walmart was founded in 1986 and moved to its current location in 2001. It became a supercenter in 2008 and features a deli and bakery, as well as fresh meats and produce, a complete liquor section and hundreds of other grocery staples. The department store also carries apparel for men, women and children, shoes, jewelry and accessories, home decor items, sporting goods, toys and electronics. It has a pharmacy, a lawn and garden department, a Tire and Express Lube and and a digital photo processing center. Check cashing, money orders and bill payment services are available.
- Hours: Store hours: Daily, 24 hrs; Pharmacy hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk and parking is available, as well as motorized shopping carts.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Fenton is a fun, community-oriented town with beautiful neighborhoods and parks.There are always different events going on and residents are very supportive of the business community.
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Beer, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes