Walgreens Drug Stores
Walgreens in Fenton, located at Highway 30 and Sugar Creek Road, is a full-service pharmacy that features a drive-through window for prescription order pick-up. A photo department is available for digital photo development, film roll processing and printer cartridge refills. Walgreens also offers a variety of health and beauty aids such as cosmetics, shampoos, conditioners and perfumes. In addition, Walgreens carries a full line of grocery items such as milk, bread, frozen food and snack items.
- Hours: Store Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm. Pharmacy Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp is accessible from the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department,Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes