Always a popular spot at the beginning of the growing season, Stuckmeyer's Farm Market & Greenhouse carries vegetable, herb and bedding plants as well as gardening tools and decorations. The farm also sells its own produce picked fresh daily, including tomatoes, peppers, onions and corn. There are also gardening seminars and special events for Mother's Day and Halloween.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrances are level with the sidewalks.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Months of operation: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October
- Holidays: Halloween, Mother's Day
- Seasons: Autumn (Sept-Nov), Spring (Mar-May), Summer (Jun-Aug)
- Season end: October 31
- Season start: March 1