Springdale Bar & Grill, a mainstay in the Fenton community since 1963, was purchased by Mark and Beverly Barker in 2008. There's never a dull moment at the bar which holds dart, poker, Texas Hold 'Em, wii bowling, horseshoe and washer tournaments every night of the week. It also features the NFL Ticket on Sundays for football fans. The grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers a $3.99 all-you-can-eat chicken dinner on Tuesdays and a $3.99 all-you-can-eat catfish dinner on Fridays. The company also provides a limo service.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 1:30am; Sat, 8am - 1:30 am; Sun, 8am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Features: DJs, Dance floor, Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported