Rockwood Summit High School
Rockwood Summit High School is a modern facility located on an expansive campus in the southwest part of the Fenton area. The Rockwood School District considers Summit to be a student-centered college preparatory high school.
Rockwood Summit was recognized by Newsweek magazine as one of America's Top High Schools. It is home to the nationally recognized Renaissance program. The full-service high school is home to dozens of clubs and activities, fields a variety of sports teams and boasts a 77 percent pass rate on advanced placement exams.
Schools that feed into Rockwood Summit are Rockwood South Middle and Bowles, Kellison, Stanton and Uthoff Valley elementary schools. The high school's mascot is the falcon.
- Fax: 636-861-7717
- Hours: Bell time: Mon - Fri, 8:16am - 3:05pm
- Founding Date: 1993
- Number of students: 1,372
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 92.3
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 19:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Yes
- Extracurricular activities available: Concert choir, dance team, jazz band, marching band, newspaper, orchestra, robotics team, speech and debate, DECA
- Student clubs: Art, band, broadcasting, bowling, cheerleading, drama, ecology, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Future Business Leaders of America, International Thespian Society, language, lettermen, literary magazine, photography
- Sports teams: Cross country, football, soccer, swimming, volleyball, track, lacrosse, baseball, basketball, ice hockey, wrestling, swimming. golf, tennis