Fenton United Methodist Church
Fenton United Methodist church has a long history and remains strong and active today. Located off of old Gravois Road, the expensive church building is perched on a hillside that is visible from Highway 141.
The 171-year-old church had its beginnings in 1839 in a log cabin in what is now old Fenton. The first kindergarten in the Fenton area was started in Fenton United Methodist Church, and is still in operation as a preschool for 3-, 4- and 5-year-olds.
The church is involved with a wide variety of ministries, including Metro Ministry, Kingdon House, Feed My People, Epworth Children's Home, Fund for the Needy and the Prison Ministry.
- Hours: Worship services: Sun, 10am; Youth group: Sun, 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: May 26, 1861
- Parking: Free lot
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Methodist
- Denomination: Methodist
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes
- Age range: 3 - 5 year-olds