Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
This Fenton-area Applebee's, which opened in 2003, is a casual family dining restaurant offering appetizers, salads, burgers and sandwiches as well as steaks, ribs, chicken, fish and seafood. Its menu also features several meals under 550 calories. For those who don't have time to dine in, the restaurant has a convenient "carside to-go" program in which you can call in your order, pull into a designated parking space and a server will bring it to your car.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual