Six Northwest High School seniors have been awarded scholarships from the High Ridge Rotary Club. They were presented with the awards at a recent rotary event.
Michelle Brinkman won a $750 scholarship. She will attend St. Louis University. She is seeking to become a pediatrician.
The five other winners received $500 scholarships. They include:
- Taylor Schmidt, who will attend Missouri State to major in oncology/pediatrics;
- Miranda Loeffler, who will attend University of Missouri- St. Louis to major in pre-med;
- Sarah Abrahamson, who will attend Hannibal Lagrange University to major in English education;
- Tyler Reineri, who will attend Missouri State. He wants to play hockey there;
- and Adnan Al-Amami, who will attend Lindenwood Belleville University with a football scholarship.