Ramps closed downtown
Cardinals fans heading from the city to westbound Interstate 64 this week should remember that several ramps to westbound I-64 will remain closed until early September.
The ramps from Broadway, 10th Street and 14th Street will be closed around the clock. Downtown commuters, to include Cardinal fans, will need to use Pine Street, Jefferson Avenue or Market/Compton to get back onto westbound I-64. Illinois fans coming to the game will be able to use the 9th Street ramp to get into the city from westbound I-64.
Earth City Expressway lanes closed
Additionally, on I-70 in St. Louis County, one westbound and two eastbound lanes will be closed from 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday. In addition, the ramp from southbound Earth City Expressway to eastbound I-70 and the ramp from eastbound I-70 to northbound Earth City Expressway will be closed at the same time.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis, the Broadway ramp to westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-64, St. Louis, the 10th Street and 14th Street ramps to westbound I-64 will be closed until early September.
- I-64, St. Louis, the ramp from westbound I-64 to 21st/Market Street will be closed weekday’s from 10 a.m. until 3 a.m. the following morning.
- I-64, St. Louis, one westbound I-64 lane will be closed from Broadway to 21st Street around the clock until October.
- I-70, St. Louis, one right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until summer 2012.
- I-70, St. Louis, entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until summer 2012.
- Wellington, St. Louis, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012.
- I-44, St. Louis County, one lane closed in each direction from Lewis Road to Antire Road until mid-September 2012. Two lanes in each direction are open in this section around the clock. A third westbound lane opens from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays during the evening rush period.
- I-44, St. Louis County, the ramp from Elm to westbound I-44 is closed until mid-September.
- I-270, St. Louis County, all northbound and southbound lanes closed from I-44 to Manchester Road for up to 15 minutes at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on weekdays until late August 2012.
- Route 141, St. Louis County, one lane closed in both directions from Olive Boulevard to Parkway and two lanes closed in both directions from north of Parkway School until St. Luke's Hospital until mid-August
- Baxter Road, St. Louis County, Baxter Road is closed between Route HH and Clarkson, through the summer.
- I-55, Jefferson County, until November, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed.
- I-55, Jefferson County, until mid-September, Route M under I-55 will be closed, as will the ramp from Route M to northbound I-55.