The St. Louis County Police Fenton Precinct put out a notice that home fireworks are prohibited in Fenton and St. Louis County.
"If anyone needs a reminder, it is illegal to possess and set off fireworks in St. Louis County (Fenton)," according to Fenton Neighborhood Policing Officer Aaron Dilks. "You will be issued a summons, no tolerance."
Items on the weekly incident report from the nclude:
- A suspect who created a disturbance June 26 at , 653 Gravois Bluffs Blvd. over a merchandise return. The suspect was arrested.
- Two women concealed clothing items in their purses June 25 at , 687 Gravois Bluffs Plaza, and left the store without paying. Warrants are being applied for.
- A woman concealed necklaces in her purse June 28 at and left the store without paying. A summons was issued.
- Someone removed locks from two lockers June 25 at , 653 Gravois Road and stole an iPhone and shorts from the lockers. Police are investigating.
- Someone stole a gun from the center console of an unlocked vehicle in the San Simeon subdivision. An investigation is ongoing.
- Someone punched the exterior lock from a vehicle June 26 in the parking lot, 1050 S. Hwy Dr. and took luggage from the vehicle. Investigation ongoing.
- A woman at Road Ranger, 205 N. Hwy Dr. reported June 29 that her husband sent her text messages that he was going to kill himself. The husband was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
- A woman at the , 800 S. Hwy. Dr, told police June 30 that her boyfriend was trying to kill himself and may have cut his wrists. An area canvass for the boyfriend did not produce any results. An investigation is ongoing.