In just a few days, we'll be watching the New York Giants face off against the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. What better time to start a Food Fight about hot wings? Is there a spot in South County or Arnold that deserves the nod as best wing location?
Each week on Food Fight, we look for your help to highlight the best places in the area for pizza, barbecue, burgers and more. Here's how it works:
- Each week, we'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this every week to your friends on Facebook or Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the top three or four nominees and post an article first thing Thursday morning.
- That article will include a poll highlighting the top nominees.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 5 p.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
So, getting back to wings. Do you like'em spicy or sweet? Tangy or torched? Who has the best wings in South County and Arnold? Please post your nominations in the comments.
Show your hometown pride and pick a place near you. Boast about that small family restaurant or other great eatery in your neighborhood.
And, if you are pulling for a certain restaurant, share this column on your personal Facebook page and Twitter feed and ask your followers to vote.
This column is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.