A Fenton woman faces criminal charges after stealing and cashing checks on her mother’s account.
Amanda Gottlieb, 27, of the 300 block of Peffer Lane in Fenton, was charged Aug. 6 with 16 counts of forgery.
St. Louis County Police said in a report that Gottlieb stole 16 checks from her mother and cashed them from May 29 through July 13 on Old Smizer Mill Road. The checks totaled $955.
Bond was set at $30,000.
See More on Patch
- Unattended Shopping Carts, Parked Vehicles Targeted by Thieves
- Vehicle Break-Ins Reported Outside Great Escape Theater in Fenton
- As ID Thefts Increase in Fenton Area, Here's How You Can Protect Yourself
- Video Games Highlighted in Weekly Police Report
- Man Fights Officer, Tries to Grab His Handgun, Police Say