Timothy Weaver, 31, of High Ridge, sustained minor injuries Tuesday when the motorcycle he was driving failed to negotiate a curve on Dillon Road just east of Sandy Drive, travelled off the right side of the roadway and ended up in a ditch, according to a crash report by the Missouri State Highway Patrol. Weaver was ejected from the bike and later transported to St. Anthony's Medical Center, the report said. Weaver's 2000 Harley Davidson Soft Tail was driven from the crash scene.
See More on Patch
- Fenton Woman Injured in Highway 141 Crash
- Fenton Man Airlifted to Mercy Hospital Following Car Crash Monday
- Two-Car Crash Sends 7 to Hospital Saturday
- Injuries Send Fenton Man, High Ridge 6-Year-Old to Hospital After Separate Car Crashes
- A Flurry of Overturned Vehicle Accidents This Week Send 3 to Hospital