Local Readers Flock to 'Painted Caves,' 'Dukan Diet'
Jean Auel, Dr. Pierre Dukan books were the best-sellers in Fenton and High Ridge at Barnes & Noble last week.
The following books are the best-selling books in Fenton and High Ridge last week as provided by Barnes & Noble, 721 Gravois Rd., Fenton
TOP 5 NON-FICTION
1 . The Dukan Diet – Dr. Pierre Dukan
You can tell we are getting ready for lighter summer clothing. Two of the top five non-fiction books last week were diet books. The Dukan Diet has been especially appealing because it offers the hope of fast results and no calorie counting.
2. Stan Musial: An American Life – George Vecsey
3. Lady Blue Eyes: My Life With Frank – Barbara Sinatra
4. Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him – Luis Carlos Montalvan
5. The 17 Day Diet – Mike Moreno
TOP 5 FICTION
1 . The Land of Painted Caves – Jean M. Auel
FINALLY – 31 years after the 1980 publication of The Clan of the Cave Bear started the phenomenon of epic series fiction. Jean Auel ended up with a legion of fans who were long frustrated by the lack of closure. That closure is now here, all is right in the Earth’s Children world.
2. The Jefferson Key – Steve Berry
3. Lover Unleashed – J. R. Ward
4. Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Series #11) – Charlaine Harris
5. 10th Anniversary (Women’s Murder Club Series #10) – James Patterson
For more information on these or other books visit the Barnes & Noble website.