Donna Woolery, of Pacific, received moderate injuries Sunday when she was thrown from a motorcycle being driven by James Smith, of Fenton, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP). Smith was headed eastbound on Missouri Route B west of Bias Road at 2:40 p.m. in Franklin County when he failed to negotiate a curve in the road, according to the MSHP. His 2009 Harley Davidson motorcycle left the road and overturned, ejecting Woolery.
Woolery received moderate injuries, according to a MSHP Report, and was taken to St. John's Hospital in Washington, MO. The motorcycle, which sustained minor damage, was driven from the accident scene.
See More on Patch
- Fenton Man Airlifted to Mercy Hospital Following Car Crash Monday
- Two-Car Crash Sends 7 to Hospital Saturday
- Injuries Send Fenton Man, High Ridge 6-Year-Old to Hospital After Separate Car Crashes
- A Flurry of Overturned Vehicle Accidents This Week Send 3 to Hospital
- Ballwin Woman Sent to Hospital Following One-Car Crash in Fenton