Get Engaged on Valentine's Day? Announce it to the World on Patch!
Posting announcements is free and easy. Here's how!
According to Time, some 4 million Americans expected to propose or be proposed to on Valentine’s Day.
Were you one of them? If so, announce it to the world on Patch!
Patch announcements are free and easy to post. And on top of the great news you're about to share, you can also post photos, videos and relevant links to augment your news.
To post an announcement, follow these easy steps (or watch the how to video attached to this article):
- Log in to Patch with your user name and password
- Under the "News" tab, click on "Announcements"
- Once on the announcement page, locate the "Add An Announcement" link located in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Fill in the required fields and add any photos, videos and links, and then click on the "Post My Announcement" link at the bottom of the page.
- You're good to go! Be sure to spread the word about your announcement on Facebook and Twitter!
Announcements are also a great way to spread other news as well!
Registered users can also post free announcements for:
- School accomplishments such as honor roll, scholarships and graduations
- Births of a loved one
- Lost and found notices such as lost property or pets
- Promotions at a company or organization
- Thank yous from people, businesses or organizations
- Finding volunteers around town
Just remember, our Terms of Service state that announcements should be for personal use and not for advertising.
To post an announcement, CLICK HERE.
And while we certainly don't want to beat a dead horse here, we'd also like to remind you that posting events is also free!
For more on posting events, CLICK HERE.